- Land Size: 678 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow, Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Flooring: Polished and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Gas heaters x 2, dishwasher, dolls house, squabs x 2, alarm (as is)
- Kitchen: Open plan, Upright stove and Gas reticulated
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This is single level living at its best. The functional open plan kitchen & dining area makes entertaining a breeze, with bifold doors flowing beautifully out to the entertainers' deck and large fully fenced flat lawn, perfect for those upcoming summer evenings. There is a separate sunny formal lounge, 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and a single, the master with a walk-in robe and an ensuite which has been recently modernised. Additionally, there is a family bathroom and separate toilet.
With plenty of off-street parking, a double carport and a single garage with the added bonus of a workshop, additional storage or perhaps make it a work from home space, plenty of options here.
Handily located to St Lukes Mall, Mt Albert shops, plus easy access to the motorway and public transport location doesn't come much better than this.
Open Homes Saturday & Sunday 11.30 - 12.00pm
For further information check out our website abbeyandrichard.co.nz
Agents bring your buyers - conjunctionals welcome!