- Land Size: 713 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Curtains, gas stove, garage door remotes x3, dishdrawer x2, rangehood, heated towel rail, planter boxes, wall heater, irrigation system, gate remote x3, worm farm
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (estone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban, City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Fabulous open plan living with easy flow to a deck - what a spot to sit all year round taking in the city views. Fully fenced terraced grounds offer so much - space for the children and pets to play, a place to relax and any green thumbs will be right at home with its landscaped grounds and raised vege garden beds.
A modern kitchen, heat pump, insulation, electric gate, loads of storage, single lock up garage, and plenty of off-street parking complete this package.
So handy to everything, this is the central location you've been dreaming of. A stone's throw away is Taumata reserve and the vibrant Sandringham village bursting at the seams with delicious food and drink. Not to mention St Lukes and Eden Park just down the road, easy access to the city, airport and motorways... your new city fringe lifestyle is ready and waiting!
Zoned for Mt Albert Grammar, Edendale School & Kowhai Intermediate.
Don't miss your chance to own in this sought-after street!
Open homes Saturday & Sunday 11.30am - 12.00pm.
For more property information visit www.abbeyandrichard.co.nz
Agents bring your buyers - conjunctional's welcome.