- Approx Floor Area: 203 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Polished
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (HRV)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, drapes, rangehood, heated towel rails x2, 2x garage remote, alarm (as is), HRV, heatpump, 3x planter boxes, 2x dishwasher
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Other (stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Mezzanine
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
There's ease of lifestyle here with the internal access double garage, large open plan living and sophisticated modern kitchen and dining. Entertainers will revel in the easy flow through to the beautiful private garden complete with an outdoor deck and covered verandah.
All the rooms are large with fabulous storage, there is a bedroom and bathroom downstairs for flexibility. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom plus a space to retreat and read a book or for the children to play.
In zone for great local schools! Mt Albert Grammar, Auckland Girls Grammar, Edendale, Mt Albert Primary, Balmoral and Kowhai Intermediate
Just moments from the action of the Morningside Precinct, St Lukes, Kingsland Village and Eden Park. The location is super convenient as is the train station and easy transport links to the CBD.
Peaceful & private, this is a wonderful retreat with the bush surrounds of Warren Freer park on your door step. You will feel at home from the moment you step inside. Put this one at the top of your list, it will tick all your boxes.
Open Homes Saturday & Sunday 2.30 - 3.00pm
For more property information visit abbeyandrichard.co.nz
Agents bring your buyers - Conjunctionals welcome!