- Land Size: 607 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Other
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1940
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Heating / Cooling: Other
- Kitchen: Open plan
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Spa, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
The heartbeat of the home is based around the designer kitchen and living that opens out to two outdoor living spaces paired with an elevated lush garden and lawn area. With four bedrooms, one being a single bedroom, all with wardrobes, this home offers flexibility for any stage in life. Sleek lines, vaulted ceilings, detailed wall panelling and polished concrete floors combined with vibrant decor and loads of light to a stunning effect. Special features include complete home automation, double glazing, central heating, scullery, hot tub, gas fire place and an outdoor BBQ area.
An ideal location, with everything on your doorstep cafes, shops and public transport are just a short stroll away. Convenient motorway access makes for quick city commutes and easy weekend getaway.
There is an approved building consent for a double car garage, if you need extra space for your vehicles or toys.
This is a must see, you need to inspect this amazing multifunctional home to truly appreciate what a unique offering it is.
Open homes: Saturday & Sunday 12.30-1.00pm
For more property information visit www.abbeyandrichard.co.nz
Agents bring your buyers - Conjunctional's welcome!