- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Ceiling fans
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, drapes, heat pump, separate cooktop, oven x2, rangehood, dishwasher, heated towel rail, garage remote x2
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Finished in Laminate
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
This home holds more than meets the eye and has so much to offer. Imagine, a large open plan kitchen, two living/ dining area that makes entertaining a breeze and flows out to a large wrap around deck for those summer barbecues and gatherings. Well, imagine no more, this home has got it all!
To complete the upstairs there are three double bedrooms, a family bathroom & separate toilet. Making your way downstairs there is another double bedroom or rumpus, laundry and a double internal access garage. A flat lawn area is also the perfect place to keep the kids and pets happy.
Set back off the road down a long driveway with New World, cafes & eateries a short drive away as well as easy access to the motorway, you really can't get much better than this. Mount Roskill has transformed over the last few years with the Waterview tunnel, making this location more connected than some of Auckland most sought-after addresses.
So, what are you waiting for? Make home here and snap this treasure off the market, it won't be on for long!
Agents bring your buyers - conjunctionals welcome!
Open homes Saturday & Sunday 1.30-2.00pm
For more property information visit www.abbeyandrichard.co.nz