- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, alarm, separate cooktop and oven, rangehood, heat pump, garden shed, smart vent, dishwasher, heated towel rail, sand pit, planter boxes, washing line
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate, Rangehood, Extractor fan and Pantry
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Attic
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
A modern kitchen with combined dining and a separate living area. Three double bedrooms all with wardrobes and a modern bathroom and separate laundry.
Positioned on a fully fenced section in a small cul-de-sac street. Featuring plenty of off-street parking, insulation, attic storage, fire place, heat pump & smart vent.
Handily located to Te Atatu Peninsula trendy cafes, markets, boutique retail and in zone to highly sought after Matipo Primary, location doesn't come much better than this.
Our owners have purchased, so don't delay this one is not going to last!
Open Homes Saturday & Sunday 2.45-3.15pm
Agents bring your buyers - conjunctionals welcome!
For more property information visit abbeyandrichard.co.nz