- Property Type: Unit
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Good
- Unit style: Number in block: 7, Number of levels: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Separate oven, Separate ceramic cooktop, Alarm, Smoke alarms.
- Kitchen: Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Additional rooms: Other (External lockable storage room)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Body corp fee $: 2211.27
About this listing
First time to the market in 15 years with scope to redecorate, revitalise and realise its potential, bring your imagination and flair to transform this 1970's ground floor unit. North-west facing, this spacious two bedroom apartment/unit located in a block of seven offers open plan kitchen/living, with doors leading to an outdoor patio/ garden area. An added bonus is a good sized separate laundry with ample storage plus an external lockable storeroom.
Appreciate the easy commute to CBD along Auckland's waterfront, or leave your car in the carport and walk through to the famous Mission Bay Promenade, where you can enjoy the many restaurants, bars and eateries or grab an ice cream and catch the latest movie at the Berkeley Cinema.
A great home or investment opportunity awaits those seeking a permanent material, lock up and leave, low maintenance property. Conveniently located to transport links and zoned for Kohimarama School and Selwyn College. Be quick to seize the opportunity to purchase this property and obtain a foothold in vibrant Mission Bay.
General Garden & Maintenance Fee $2211.27
DOWNLOAD FREE PROPERTY FILES:
Please copy and paste the link below into a new browser & register your details
For more information on the property market visit mikerobson.co.nz
Agent conjunctionals welcome.
Viewing by Appointment - Please contact Agent