- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Block, Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet and Other (Laminate)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate wall oven with separate cooktop, Bathroom heater, Bathroom exhaust fans x 2, Heated towel rail, Wall heaters x 3, Auto garage door opener + 2 remotes, Smoke alarms, Clothesline, Shelving in garage, Alarm, Security window bars.
- Kitchen: Modern, Standard, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Self contained downstairs flat)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
In immaculate condition throughout with new carpet and a refurbished kitchen you can move straight in and enjoy the comforts this home provides however there is also scope to make your own refinements should you desire.
Upstairs is fresh and bright with the master bedroom and living room opening onto a north facing sunny deck perfect for that morning coffee or evening drinks whilst the easy-care, secure garden offers plenty of space to entertain and soak up afternoon sun.
Double Internal access garaging and additional off-street parking adds convenience and security to this very tidy home providing a great lock up and leave option.
In close proximity to the CBD, in popular school zones and only a short walk to local cafes, shops, bus stop, tennis courts and Cox's Bay Reserve. This is truly an enviable lifestyle and location!
Our owners have loved living here but are committed to leaving Auckland so if you're looking for an achievable entry into this incredibly popular spot then this could be the perfect opportunity for you, so inspect without delay.
Viewing by appointment or at advertised times - please contact agent
ALL AGENTS WELCOME
Download documentation on www.2-29williamdenny.com