- Land Size: 506 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Villa
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Double Glazing in new part of house, Timber, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Polished and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Heat pump, Other (HRV)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, Rewired
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Rangehood, Dishwashers x 2, Waste disposals x 2, Lounge suite, Heated towel rails x 3, Bathroom heater, Panel heaters x 3, Heat pump, Auto garage door opener + 1 remote, Panasonic TV, Bosch fridge/freezer, HRV system, Smoke alarms, Alarm,
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Finished in Stainless steel and Other (concrete)
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
A stunning bay villa perfectly positioned in this quiet cul-de-sac at the top of Mt Eden's desirable north-facing ridge. From the wide hallway with its superb grand entry that flows right to the back garden, this home blends circa-1900 features with contemporary wow-factor. The separate living is a beautiful light-filled space with fire place, soaring ceilings, beautiful wooden floors and so much delicious character. The open plan dining and kitchen is modern and well-appointed with a scullery and is the hub of the home for family and friends gatherings. Perfect indoor outdoor flow with bi-folds opening up to a wrap around entertainers deck giving you so much light and space.
Three generous-sized bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master comes with walk-in robe and chic ensuite, the second bedroom has its own ensuite and a family bathroom is supremely luxurious. The freestanding bath is just the place to retreat to after a big day.
The laundry shares with an office space or home work for the kids. All aspects of this home are well thought out. Completed by a flat lawn area and single lock up garage.
Just a few minutes stroll to the dominion road eateries, minutes to Mt Eden village you are surrounded by choice. This is a brilliant neighbourhood for kids, having Taylors park or Potters park with its splash pad and basketball hoops just minutes away.
For more information on the property visit www.abbeyandrichard.co.nz
Agent Conjunctional's Welcome!