- Land Size: 825 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Block and Concrete plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Sky TV, heated pool (salted), heat pump, garage door openers x 2, spa pool, HRV systems, heated towel rails x 2
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Scullery, Separate oven, Double sink, Waste disposal, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water, Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Heated, Salt, Concrete and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
For over ten years, this generous roomed home has provided absolute ease and functionality for a growing family with active or sedentary pursuits. Built over two levels to maximise the vantage points and tree fringed privacy to the rear, this property has been customised over time - decorated to modernise and offering up three big bedrooms downstairs , plus a rumpus/games/media room (converted double garage) and workshop .
Upstairs gives more freedom of living spaces, plus a large office/5th bedroom and another bedroom and bathroom. For entertaining, there's all the comforts of a stylish white granite kitchen, opening to a separate dining room, and spilling to a generous log fired lounge out to a wrap - around covered deck. Here, a quiet early morning coffee reading your horoscope, or a twilight wine gazing at the
stars could be on the horizon this coming year. For overnight guests this is their favourite spot.
A family of three sons and their friends enjoyed the leisure time activities round the heated salty pool out the back over the teenage years, while their parents loved the seclusion of a warm spa tucked just off the ensuited master bedroom in the seclusion of the garden courtyard. Both outside spaces welcomed visitors all year round where outdoor lights and refreshments round the BBQ made it their very own oasis in Howick by the sea.
An urban sanctuary with sounds of the sea just up from the beach, with an easy walk from home to popular Howick village, steeped in Fencible history. Fabulous shops and eateries, quality schooling for all ages and a huge variety of clubs and services attracts those still working , the hobbyists, the lobbyists or just volunteers.
A wellloved family home where the current owners ( now empty nesters) have new adventures on offer in the Gulf. If you desire a natural, relaxed lifestyle with all the comforts of resort living 3 Tanglewood Place is beckoning ....... Long term settlement possible.
Builders Report available on request.