- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1974
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number of levels: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Fibre cement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Electric
- Property Features: Security system, Other (Ultra fast broadband)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heatpump, Alarm, Clothesline, Garden shed, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Built in the 1970's these terraced townhouses are always sought after due to their durability and design and this property is no exception. Set back from the road in a quiet position the property is spread over two levels with the living, kitchen and dining downstairs and the bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Both bedrooms are doubles with built in wardrobes. Plus, there's a private, fully fenced and very manageable sunny garden, perfect for pets and small children.
The location is excellent, close to public transport, the Mt Albert Aquatic Centre and Owairaka Park with its playground and sports facilities plus you can walk up Mt Albert, relax at the popular cafes nearby or visit the Mt Albert Market for artisan food on the weekends. You will love living in this vibrant community.
First home buyers, downsizers and those looking for a lock up and leave lifestyle in a popular neighbourhood with reputable schools must inspect.
This is a huge opportunity our owner is very serious and has made it clear the property WILL BE SOLD.
Get a jump on the competition and call today for an appointment or visit our open homes.
Download documents at www.owairaka.com