- Land Size: 556 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow, Character
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Coloured steel and Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Gas mains, Other (Heatpumps x 2, Gas bayonets x 4)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Dishwasher, Extractor fan, Separate wall oven with gas hob, Bathroom heater, Bathroom exhaust fan, Heated towel rails x 2, Shutters, Heatpumps x 2, Smoke alarms x 2, Alarm, TV aerial, Garden shed. EXCLUDED: Easter Island garden ornament, Outdoor pots & garden ornaments.
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Easter Island garden ornament, Outdoor pots & garden ornaments.
About this listing
Set over two levels, this generously proportioned home comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 living areas, catering for the growing family and offering plenty of space and separation. From the moment you enter the front door you are drawn in by the classic ceilings and beauty of this character bungalow with its beautiful native timber floors and leadlight windows throughout.
The entrance level offers a separate formal lounge, perfect for hosting family and friends or enjoying a quite space away from the main living areas. The kitchen, dining and living area is open plan and light-filled, flowing outdoors to the entertaining deck overlooking the back garden and level lawn, where you can watch your children play for hours. There are also two double bedrooms and main bathroom on this level.
The lower level encompasses two double bedrooms each with built in wardrobes, a separate lounge or teens' TV room plus a second bathroom and spacious laundry. With its own entrance and access, it's the ideal space for extended family, teenagers or students, or perhaps guest accommodation such as AirBNB.
If you are seeking a classic family home, in a desirable Mt Eden location, with potential to add value, then viewing is a must. Zoned for EGGS, MAGS, AGGS, & Balmoral School.
DOWNLOAD FREE PROPERTY FILES INCLUDING:
Buying at auction, A4 flyer, Floor plan, LIM, Title, Draft condition of sale, Rental appraisal, REA Buyers Guide, Overseas Investment Guide.
Please copy and paste the link below into a new browser
For more information on the property market visit mikerobson.co.nz
Agent conjunctionals welcome.