- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Unit
- House style: Other (Apartment/Unit)
- Unit style: Hotel / strata
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Concrete
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Electrical: TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate oven & cooktop, Waste disposal, Bathroom exhaust fan, Smoke alarms, Auto garage door opener + 2 remotes.
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Ground floor office / third bedroom)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: City, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops
- Body corp fee $: 6828.90
About this listing
If you are seeking a lock-up and leave, low maintenance easy care property with plenty of storage then this ticks the boxes. Inner city living is made easy here with drive in access to a double internal garage. The ground floor comprises a large storage area, which is currently a third bedroom and study, however this could be converted to an office space for those seeking a work from home option.
The open plan living areas are situated on one level framed by floor to ceiling windows that flow seamlessly to your north-facing balcony, where you can relax, entertain and take in the urban surrounds. The master bedroom offers picturesque views out to the Sky Tower with the added bonus of an en-suite and double wardrobes. Conveniently located to transport links, and local eateries, and an easy commute to the CBD. Zoned for Kowhai Intermediate, Auckland Girls Grammar School and Mt Albert Grammar School. With the opportunity to add value, properties like this are rarely available, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to seeing you. Call us directly to arrange a private viewing.
Body Corp fee $6,828.90
DOWNLOAD FREE PROPERTY FILES INCLUDING:
A4 flyer, Floor plan, LIM, Title, Sale & Purchase agreement, Rental appraisal, REA Buyers Guide, Overseas Investment Guide.
Please copy and paste the link below into a new browser
For more information on the property market visit mikerobson.co.nz
Agent conjunctionals welcome.
Viewing by appointment