Awards / Achievements
* Winner of the Australasian (Bledisloe) Harcourts Auctioneer of the Year 2011 & 2015.
* Winner 2014 Harcourts New Zealand Auctioneer of the Year.
* Finalist REINZ National Auction Competition 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
* Finalist 2011 Harcourts New Zealand Auctioneer of the Year.
* Winner 2010 Harcourts New Zealand Auctioneer of the Year.
* Runner-up 2010 REINZ National Auction Competition.
* Finalist 2010 Australasian Auctioneer Competition.
Robert Tulp has been a successful Real Estate Agent and a top Auctioneer in both Australia and New Zealand, since 1992. He is a recipient of the REIWA Grand Master Salesman – their highest honour and been the top agent in Western Australia (for numerous years) for their biggest group – First National. More recently has been a Business Owner, Corporate Trainer, Manager and is currently an award winning Auctioneer for Harcourts.
Having called in excess of 5,000 auctions (with results in excess of $750,000 above the reserve price). Robert is well positioned and more than experienced enough to help you achieve a first class result. Selling a home can be a difficult and anxious time but with Robert’s experience, success and understanding the process can be made easier – and the auction process is always exciting.
Robert, being a true family man, spends his time away from work with his wife and young family, and can often, be seen enjoying a coffee or two at one of Auckland’s many fine cafés, or fishing in the Hauraki Gulf. If you want an Auctioneer who has the ability to help you get the best results possible, then talk to Rob today.
What clients are saying about him…
"Robert Tulp the Auctioneer was fantastic, setting the stage for Auction day when he achieved a very satisfactory result. Thank you to Robert a brilliant Auctioneer. No doubt about that!" B & G Gould
“Hi Rob, I knew you were very good at what you did and once again today you have proven it. You obviously have a real understanding of not only your craft, but also people and I can’t express enough our appreciation and thanks for getting what we believe to be top dollar for our house.” D & G Mills